Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

House Update

Hey Guys!

So, I am happy to announce we are out of our option period on the house, and, provided all goes well, we are scheduled to close on or first home on July 23!  That's like 2 weeks....wow it's happening so fast!

Of course that means no crafting for the next 2 months while we pack, move, and unpack, but it will be well worth it.  I am going to start packing up my office this week - it's gonna take some time for sure....we'll see how it goes.  We are also planning some updates to the house.  There is an overlap of time between when we close and when our lease is up so we thought, we are going to have to have a contractor in to replace some things in the Master Bath...might as well do some other work while he's there. :)   Looks like David will be taking the largest extra room in the house for a media room.  I was pretty mad at first, but he told me if I wanted too, and it wasn't too expensive, we could knock out a wall between 2 of the bedrooms to make me one large craft space. Can I just tell you this is a dream come true!  On top of that my mother told me that all her Cricut Cartridges can come live there! (she has a Gypsy).  I am so excited, I can hardly wait.  Once we decide what route to go on the room, I will be sure to keep you posted w/ pics and updates, etc.

IN the mean time, I am working on some sketches for card and layout designs to teach on Create with Jessi so definitely stay tuned for that.  I should start that again mid to end of September once I'm back from Private Reserve w/ Quick Quotes.
Until then, you guys be safe, take care, and keep crafting!!
Hugs!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment