Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Happy Monday Bloggers! 

Dallas is in the middle of a terrible freeze, but I am snuggly warm at home with Dave watching the temps drop.  This weekend was crazy - started with relatively normal weather and lots of Scrapping at Memory Lane Inn.  Ended with 5 inches of snow and a tricky ride home.

Now it's time to start a new week, and it's time for another fabulous challenge at Paper Therapy!  This week is a sketch Challenge:
You can use this to make a card, tag, layout, gift package - it just needs to be based on this sketch.  Here is my take on the challenge:



 Supplies Used:
Making Memories Paperie Collections  (Green and Brown)
Silk Flowers - Michaels
Pearl - Recollections
Brown Ribbon - May Arts
Cappucino Brown Cardstock - Paper Source
Cricut Cartridge - Lacy Labels
Brown Chalk Ink - Creative Memories
Expressions of the Heart - Creative Memories

This was a fun challenge for me - I tried to realy stretch myself to create outside of my simple clean lines.  I hope you can stretch yourself too.  Don't forget to post your challenge engries by midnight on Saturday, and be sure to chekc out our other Deisgn Team members - they really blew this challenge out of the park this week!

Have a great week!
Jessi

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jessi! I love those papers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, Jessi - especially the flower and that awesome ribbon bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well girlie, you sure DID stretch yourself on this one!! AWESOME CARD!! I just love it...soooo elegant! I love how you combined patterned paper that doesn't neccesarily match, but you TOTALLY made it work by adding other elements to bring it all together!! I love the look of mixed up patterned papers and I want to try it myself, but I have this obsession with things needing to MATCH!! lol Someday hopefully I can do it ;)

    ReplyDelete