Hello all! Looks like our May project has stretched into June. Here are parts 5 and 6 of our 8 part series:
1. Mediterranean Blue Cardstock -Cut to 8.5"x5.5"
2. Patterned Paper from Simply Beautiful Milestones Kit
3. Epoxy Stickers from Simple Blooms Sticker set.
4. Blue Paper Ribbon from Simply Beautiful Paper Ribbon set.
5. scrap of Mediterranean blue cardstock
6. Scissors,Paper trimmer
7. Foam Adhesive and Tape Runner
Step 1: Fold Mediterranean cardstock in half so that your A2 card measures 4.25" by 5.5".
Step 2: trim down your patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to the front of the card.
Step 3: Cut a 4" strip of blue paper ribbon and but in half. Attach the ribbon to the front and back of the tag as shown in the photo and cut the tops at an angle.
Step 4: Adhere Blue and Brown floral sticker to scrap of Mediterranean blue paper and trim around edge, leaving approx 1/8" around design. This step is optional.
Step 5: Adhere floral embellishment to tag
Step 6: Adhere Tag to upper right corner of card using foam adhesive.
Step 7:Adhere round orange and brown sticker of the printed flower as shown above.
1. Mediterranean blue cardstock cut to 8.5" x 5.5".
2. Patterned Paper from Simply Beautiful Milestones Kit.
3. Simply Beautiful tags.
4. Simply Beautiful Flowers
5. scrap of Mediterranean blue cardstock
6. Scissors and Paper Trimmer
7. Foam Adhesive and Tape Runner.
Step 1: Fold Mediterranean cardstock in half so that your A2 card measures 5.5"x 4.25".
Step 2: Trim your patterned paper to 5.25"x4" and adhere to the center of the card.
Step 3: Adhere tag to scrap of Mediterranean blue cardstock and trim around the edges, leaving 1/8" around the edge.
Step 4: Adhere to the front of the card with foam adhesive.
Step 5: Adhere yellow flower to the top of the printed yellow flower on the top of the card with foam adhesive.
Now you have another beautiful card. You can stamp a sentiment to the front or leave it blank.
You can also watch my instructional video for clarification on any of the instructions:
Club Create Part 6:
Here are 2 more fabulous A2 cards:
1. Mediterranean blue cardstock scrap and piece cut to 8.5"x5.5"
2. Patterned paper from Simply Beautiful Milestones kit
3. Blue paper ribbon - Simply Beautiful Paper Ribbon
4. white and yellow flowers: Simply Beautiful Flowers
5. Scissors and Paper Trimmer
6. Foam Adhesive and Tape Runner
Step 1: Fold mediterranean card in half so that you have an A2 card that measures 5.5"x4.25".
Step 2: Trim patterened paper to 4"x5.25" and adhere to center of the card.
Step 3: Cut the loops off the edge of the tag and adhere the tag to a scrap of mediterranean cardstock.
Step 4: Trim edges of the cardstock around the tag, leaving a 1/8" border of cardstock around the tag.
Step 5: Trim a 6" piece of ribbon and adhere to the center of the card, blue side up. Trim excess off the side.
Step 6: adhere tag to the center of the card.
Step7: Adhere the flowers to the tag as shown above. Use foam adhesive to adhere the yellow flower centered between the white flowers on each side of the card to add a bit of dimension.
You now have another lovely card. Just add your favorite sentiment to the front or on the inside and enjoy!!
2. Blue and orange patterned papers from Simply Beautiful Milestones or story box sets.
3. Simple Blooms Epoxy Stickers
4. Tearing tool (optional)
5. Tape Runner
6. Paper Trimmer
Step 1: Fold the green apple cardstock to create an A2 card - 5.5"x4.25".
Step 2: Trim blue patterned paper to 5.25"x4" and adhere to the center of the card.
Step 3: Trim orange patterned paper to 5.5"x3" and tear off 1/2" of either side. Adhere to the center of the card.
Step 4: Embellisch card with epoxy stickers - yellow and brown floral to the right hand side and green, orange and yellow circles to the left as shown.
You now have another great card that is prefect for any occassion. Ad your favorite sentiment to the front and inside.
You can also follow along with this great video:
Thanks for stopping by! Just 2 more parts to this series so come back next weekend - I should have the last 2 videos up by Sunday.
Thanks and have a great night!!