Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sweet Sunday in February


Hi Bloggers!

Well, February is well underway and Valentines Day is coming soon.  Are you ready?  Reservations made?  Presents or cards made for your sweet?  I'm a little behind, but my plans for my sweet are falling into place nicely.  :)

I've had a fabulous weekend!  I spent most of the afternoon at Mom's making Valentines with my niece and my lovely sister in law.  We found these awesome butterfly printables on Pinterest so I printed them down on colored cardstock, we cut them out and then the three of use decorated with bling and flowers....and love. ;) They looked great, but once Shannon added the suckers they really came to life:


After I left Mom's house I came home to start working on a project for my boss and a new tutorial for Create with Jessi.  It feels really good to be back  in my studio crafting, and blogging and filming again.  I think not working on these projects was really taking a toll on me.   Not like it was killing me, but I kinda felt lost - like I go to work, I come home, cook dinner, go to bed, and start all over the next day.  There wasn't really anything else going on...I let the blogging get away from me.  Well, I am back and plan to stick with it, so stay tuned for more projects, videos, etc.  

Wow.....I kinda swerved and got a little soap-boxy there....sorry.  Back to Saturday - so I started working on a few projects in my studio when Dave came in and sat down opposite me to work on a painting project. I was tickled to see him in my studio, totally engrossed in his own creative project.  It made me quite happy. We had Netflix going and were both in our own creative zone.  It was great.  My project isn't quite ready, but Dave's was finished and it turned out great:


I think it turned out pretty cool!  Can't wait to see what he does next. :)

Today I spent the day in my studio working on a new tutorial.  I made this simple, sweet heart wreathe inspired by a project I found on Pinterest.  I just love Pinterest, don't you?  Wanna see the project?

Want to know how to make it?  Check it out on Create with Jessi!
Is there something on Pinterest that you would like to see me try?  Let me know, either here, on my YouTube Channel, or on Create with Jessi.  I would love to know what inspires you, or what you would like to learn to do.

Until next time, have a great week, and Happy Crafting!
Jessi Myers
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment