Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday - with a Sketch....

Hi bloggers!  We finally made it to the weekend, and not soon enough!  This was a rough week and I am so glad  it's come to an end.  Now I am spending the weekend playing with my friends at Memory Lane Inn.  Yay!

Today also kick starts a new Challenge at Paper Therapy.  This challenge was to find a sketch at your favorite sketch site create a project based on that sketch.  My sketch comes from my favorite card sketch site:  Cardabilities.  See the sketch I chose here: http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-15th-design-team-reveal.html

And here's my card:

Supplies:
Cappacino Card Stock - Paper Source
Crumb Cake Seam Binding - SU!
Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding - SU!
Paper Roses - Michaels
Green Flower Confetti - Michaels
Metal Clock Charm - Tim Holtz
Bling and pearls - Michaels
Journal Spot - My Mind's Eye

Head on over to Cardabilities and check them out...and stop by Paper Therapy and post a link to the challenge thread.  Winners will be entered in a drawing to win some fabulous goodies!

I can't wait to see what y'all do!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jessi, this is really pretty! I love the color scheme and all those pearls.

    ReplyDelete