Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

For the Man in my Man's Life...

Happy Saturday Bloggers!

Today I'm puttering around the house trying to get my mojo flowing...watched some You Tube, watched some TV - nothing on...and then I realized - I haven't shared this weeks Paper Therapy Challenge - such a bad girl I am this week....

This week's challenge is to create something for the man in your life.  With Father's Day coming up, I decided to do something for my FIL.  Now, I can't take credit for the concept because my project started as a class from GASC last weekend in Arlington.  However, I did go off the directions and redo the layouts in the mini and the top of the box...Enjoy!

The box is an altered Cigar box covered with patterned papers, black paint, and a metal foil frame.  Inside, there will be a mini album made from a Journal Spiral by Bo Bunny.  I love that idea and had to share!  Wish I'd have thought of it first. ;)




The pages are decorated with various cardstock borders, die cuts, and metal charms from Time Holtz.




I still have several pages to finish in my mini, but I wanted to share this because I thought it was such a fun idea.  I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!  You will have until June 22 to complete your projects and post them to Paper Therapy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great little book, I'm sure he loved it.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete