Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Springing Forward...

Hello Bloggers and Happy Monday!

I hope you have all survivied the Spring Forward.  I know it was rough for us yesterday. As usual, the boys were over until way too late Saturday night, and Dave and I had to leave for Hockey by 12:30 to not be rushed....well, at 11:30 Dave mosied into the bedroom and snuggled down into bed claiming he was trying to wake me up...well, we both dosed off again and woke up at the very last minute.  We made it in time for the game, but we were later than I like to be.  Oh well, we still had a good time. :)

Well Monday brings a new week, and a new challenge at Paper Therapy.  I have to say, you guys really pulled out all the stops last week - there were some absolutely beautiful cards last week. Want to know who won?  Head over to Paper Therapy and find our for yourself. ;)

If you don't have these exact colors use the closest you have.  And here is my take on this weeks challenge!



Supplies Used:
Parakeet Cardstock - Bazill
White Cardstock - Recollectioins
Simply Beautiful Storybox - green, blue and brown patterns - Creative Memories
Title Stickers - Creative Memories
Chalk Ink - Brown - Creative Memories.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!

This week also brings me a mass exodus of pre-made cards.  I boxed up over 50 cards to send to Operation Wrtie Home.  Do you have handmade cards in need of a good home?  Head over to OWH to check out the guidelines, and then send away!  This is a really great way to help our Heros overseas send their love and thoughts to their families back home.  They do so much for us...it's time to do something for them!

I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with love and fun...and some crafty time for you!
Happy Crafting!
Jessi

3 comments:

  1. Your folded elements are really neat!

    I've been working on a box of cards to send to OWH before the end of the month, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi I LOVE this card! So much fun!!! I'm definitely going to lift this idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card Jessi! Love the look of those folded pieces! I don't think I've ever seen that before.

    ReplyDelete