Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday - Masculine Challenge - RAK

Happy Happy Monday Bloggers.  Only 3 days left til Thanksgiving, which means a short work week for me.  Yay!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Dave and I spent the weekend getting out finances in order.  One step closer to being full-fledged adults....Yay...or something....  Good news is we're in a lot better shape than we thought and we now have a plan to get into a house.  I am so excited!  We'll still be waiting a little while longer than I would have liked, but I will have to be patient to get my own Babrie Dream House...complete with Scrap Room, Home Office, and Game Room - so Dave and I will finally have out own rooms...so looking forward to that.  ;)

Monday also brings another awesome challenge to Paper Therapy.  This weeks Challenge is dedicated to the man/ men/ boys in your life.  Our sweet boys and men are so wonderful, but so often their pages and cards make our heads spin.  We challenge you to create a card or layout desinged for the special men/ boys in your life.  I made cards - here's what I submited for the Challenge:
I made this using Creative Memories Primary Power Pallette.   I actuallly designed this card during Croptoberfest while trying to design some fun masculine cards while designing some fun easy cards - to kinda take the scary out of card making. 

I really hope you can join us at Paper Therapy this week.  In fact, I'm not above bribing this week...hee hee.  I will be RAK'ing 2 Make A Wish Card Kits to 2 people who participate in this week's challenge - post your card by midnight on Saturday, November 27 and post a comment back here to let me know you posted a challenge.  I will draw my winners Sunday and announce it here on my Blog Monday with the new challengle.

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with wonderful times, fantastic food, and togetherness with your family.

Happy Scrapping!
Jessi

6 comments:

  1. Great guy card! Love the layout and the inked edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a great RAK!! This card is so fun. I love the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love how it can be used for so many occasions! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting closer to meeting your goal of owning a home, how exciting!! I would love to have my own craft room too, but luckily we share his office and with the state of the economy and my dh looking for a new job, I am very blessed to share a room.....but, man a room just for me and my crafts......ahhhhh

    I really really really like your card!! The colors are terrific, the design is clean, graphic and very guyish and the inking really helps the papers totally POP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great RAK! This card is wonderful! I love the colors and that patterned paper rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card jessi! What an awesome Rak you are giving away!

    ReplyDelete